Thursday, October 12, 2006

:: WEDNESDAY ::
learnt maya.. walau.. stuff i created today is like shit la.. couldn't catch up wif lecturer's bullet train speed.. so confusing.. haiz.. assignment oso haven started.. went to meet up wof LeeWah for our usual routine.. talked.. chatted alot.. went for my boring Gems agn.. initially was interesting, until there's this tall guy sat infront of me.. blocking my view to lok at de powerpoint slide.. -.-" didn't bother to listen to de lesson.. msged ppl.. tt bryan really make me mad la!! heck care him ar.. lecturer told us we can leave by 2.3opm, budden he delayed till 2.40pm.. so it's de same la.. as usual, LeeWah end early.. n she saw Bryan.. hahax.. walked all the way back to T20.. retrive my work from Mac.. luckily i can enter.. hahax.. chatted awhile.. showed leewah abt my stuff.. hahax.. went to JP wif her.. saw Jennifer, Yadanar.. n Patrick.. =) bought somethings den go home le.. hungry liaoz..

it's hard to have diarrheoa.. it's even harder when u have damn hard stools.. aarrgghh!!

shit.. plz come out!! hahax.. XD

trexitoy design.. i'm so dead meat!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home